We’ve given you tours through our eBook/eAudio collections, our eMagazine and eNewspaper providers and now we turn to the eInformation & Learning resources we have available for you.
Using your Warwickshire Libraries Library Card, you have access to a wealth of resources at your fingertips through our eInformation & Learning page. To help with crosswords, quizzes and when we get closer to September, homework, you’ll find a number of information resources. For some, you may need to log in using your Warwickshire Library Card Number (the number by the bar code), while for others, clicking on the links on our eInformation & Learning page will take you straight there.
Today, we’re bringing you a short sharp look at the Oxford Reference.
Oxford Reference provides the cream of Oxford University Press’ reference titles in one dynamic, digital platform.
- Over 300 reference titles from ‘The A-Z of Plastic Surgery’ to ‘The Dictionary of Zoology’.
- Searching is easy by subject / keyword and title.
- There’s a ‘Quick Reference’ option drawing on core dictionaries for short answers.
- ‘The Reference Library’ draws in-depth information from encyclopedias and companions.
- ‘Historic Timelines’ cover all the significant periods – The Roman Empire, The Second World War to name but two.
- ‘Essential Quotations’ – an A-Z listing by the authors of the quotes.
- ‘Subject Overviews’ – brief, general introductions to subjects.
You can use this eResource for free with your Warwickshire library card. You’ll need to type WARKS before your library card number (no spaces) to log in and start your explorations.
Visit the eInformation & Learning section of our website to discover many more resources you can access 24/7 from home.