A new eBook and eAudiobook Service
Our current RBdigital eBook and eAudiobook service will end on 31st January. RBdigital eBook and eAudiobook titles can still be downloaded up to the 31st January but not renewed thereafter. RBdigital will remain as our eMagazine provider.
From February 1st, Warwickshire library service users can feast their eyes and ears on a new eBook and eAudiobook service.
BorrowBox is a new and rapidly expanding UK based eBook and eAudiobook provider that currently supplies 80% of UK public libraries.
The BorrowBox app makes it easy to browse, borrow and listen to eAudiobooks and eBooks anywhere and everywhere.
From February 1st, visit our page at: warwickshire.gov.uk/ebooks and simply login with your library card details to access the BorrowBox collection of eAudiobooks and eBooks.
If you’re not a member of Warwickshire libraries you can join online at:
warwickshire.gov.uk/jointhelibrary and we will post the card to you.
With BorrowBox you can:
* By age category
* Genre or by specially selected lists
* Quickly find new releases
* Search by title, author and narrator
* Easily find similar titles you might want to listen to
* Listen to previews
* Get more info about the author and narrator
DOWNLOAD and BORROW
* Instantly, up to 8 eBooks and 8 eAudiobooks for 3 weeks (free of charge)
* Or reserve for later if already out on loan (free of charge)
* View current loans and reserves
* View your loan history
* Renew loans whenever you want
* Automatic deletion of expired loans- no overdue fees!
LISTEN OR READ
* Offline listening and reading
* Automatically saves your current position in the audiobook and ebook
Remember, you can get online anytime with Warwickshire libraries!